1. The application for TNVS is open for METRO MANILA only
2. Open the link – http://ltfrb.gov.ph/tnvs/
3. Fill-up the form
4. Follow the steps provided by the system
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you for your registration and
6. Print the confirmation email and bring it during your appointment date.
7. Print the application form and have it notarized.
8. Applicant is required to appear personally during the appointment date at
LTFRB Central Office, East Avenue, Quezon City.
TNVS REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW CPC
I. INITIAL REQUIREMENTS UPON FILING OF APPLICATION
1. Four (4) copies of Verified Application alleging proof of citizenship and
financial capacity with annexes and Verification and Certification of Non- Forum Shopping;
2. Proof of Filipino Citizenship (any of the following)
Authenticated Birth Certificate from Philippine Statistics Authority, valid
Philippine Passport, Voter’s ID, Marriage Certificate
3. Government Issued ID with picture;
4. LTO OR/CR of authorized unit/s with year model in the name of the
applicant; (hatchback is not allowed)
5. Operator’s Data Sheet with complete details, latest picture and valid
Driver’s License/s of authorized driver/s.
II. PROCESS FLOW
STEP 1 – Verification of Name in the Database
STEP 2 – Evaluation of Requirements
STEP 3 – Issuance of Payment Order Slip
STEP 4 – Payment
STEP 5 – Receiving of Application
III. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED DURING THE
1. Proof of Existence and Sufficiency of Garage
a. Location map;
b. Dimension of Garage
c. If the applicant is the owner of the garage, Transfer Certificate of Title
(TCT)/Tax Declaration in the name of the applicant; if not, notarized
Contract of Lease/Authority to use with TCT of Lessor;
d. LGU Zoning Certificate for the location of the garage for three (3)
2. Proof of Financial Capability
a. Certified True Copy of latest Income Tax Return received by the BIR
or BIR Form 2136
b. Proof of Bank Deposit in the amount of Php 50,000.
3. 5R Photograph of units subject of the application.
(Front Back and sides of the vehicles)
Note: Photo should include the front page of a Newspaper to show
the date when the pictures were taken.
4. DTI Business Name Registration
5. BIR Certificate of Registration to engage in Transport Service or Proof of
6. Proof of Publication
a. Affidavit of Publication by the publisher
b. Copies of Publication
Filing Fee – PhP 510.00 first 2 units
Additional PhP 70.00 for 3rd unit
LRF – PhP 10.00
Inspection Fee – PhP 50.00
PA Fee – PhP 250.00