REFERENCE NUMBER: PBD-CONS-2019-003
- The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board, through the General Appropriations Act of 2015 and 2016 intends to apply the sum of Three Hundred Nineteen Million Three Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 319,300,000.00), inclusive of taxes being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payments under the contract for the procurement of Consulting Services for the Public Transport Information and Management Center. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board now calls for the submission ofeligibility documents for the Public Transport Information and Management Center.Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before 2:00 P.M. of September 25, 2019at the Office of the BAC Secretariat, 3rdFloor, LTFRB Central Office East Avenue, Quezon City. Opening of eligibility documents shall be held at 2:30 P.M.of September 25, 2019at the LTFRB Conference Room, 3rdFloor, LTFRB Central Office East Avenue, Quezon City. Eligibility documents will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the above address. Late submission shall not be accepted.
3. Bidders should have completed, within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of eligibility documents, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in Part I Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section III, Eligibility Data Sheet.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board and inspect Part I of the Bidding Documents at the address given below starting on September 17, 2019from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Mondays to Fridays.
5. Part I of the Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from September 17 to 25, 2019at the Office of the BAC Secretariat, 3rdFloor, LTFRB Central Office East Avenue, Quezon Cityand upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the eligibility documents, andhave been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist, preferably, of three (3) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. Should only one or less than the required number apply for eligibility and shortlisting, pass the eligibility check, and/or pass the minimum score required in the shortlisting, the BAC shall consider the same.
7. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised IRR of RA 9184. Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
8. The Procuring Entityshall evaluate bids using the Quality Based Evaluation/Selection (QBE/QBS)procedure.
9. The engagement of the contract will be for a duration of 12 months from receipt of NTP (Notice to Proceed).
10. TheLand Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Boardreserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
NIDA P. QUIBIC
BAC Chairperson and
Chief, Information Systems Management Division
EVELYN G. ORCAJADA
3rdFloor, LTFRB Main Building
East Avenue, Quezon City
Telefax No. : 925-84-10
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Public Bidding Documents, please click here.