1.The application for TNVS is open for METRO MANILA only
2. Open the link – ltfrb.ph.net/tnvs
3. Fill up the form provided by the system with correct and complete details and information;
4. Follow the steps provided by the system
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you for your registration and
6. Print the confirmation email and bring it during your appointment date.
7. Print the application form and have it notarized.
- ONLY THOSE WITH COMPLETE DETAILS AND INFORMATION SUBMITTED VIA ON-LINE WILL BE ACCEPTED DURING THE FILING OF THE APPLICATION ON THE APPOINTMENT DATE;
- UNIT SUBJECT FOR APPLICATION MUST NOT BE MORE THAN THREE (3) YEARS OLD; (HATCHBACK IS NOT ALLOWED PER MC 2018-005)
- ONLY APPLICANT IS ALLOWED TO FILE. IF THE APPLICANT IS NOT AVAILABLE, THE DIRECT ASCENDANT/DECENDANT IS ALLOWED PROVIDED A SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY IS PRESENTED TOGETHER WITH A PHOTOCOPY OF A GOVERNMENT VALID ISSUED ID.
- PROVISIONAL AUTHORITY WILL BE ISSUED TO APPLICANTS WITH COMPLETE REQUIREMENTS.
- ACCREDITATION TO TNCs WILL BE DONE ONLY AFTER THE ISSUANCE OF THE PROVISIONAL AUTHORITY (PA).
- INITIAL REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION FORM MUST BE COMPILED IN A LONG ORANGE FOLDER.
TNVS REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW CPC
I. INITIAL REQUIREMENTS UPON FILING OF APPLICATION
- Four (4) copies of Verified Application alleging proof of citizenship and
financial capacity with annexes and Verification and Certification of Non- Forum Shopping;
- Proof of Filipino Citizenship (any of the following)
Authenticated Birth Certificate from Philippine Statistics Authority, valid
Philippine Passport, Voter’s ID, Marriage Certificate;
- Government Issued ID with picture; (Present Original);
- LTO OR/CR of authorized unit/s or Sales Invoice and Delivery Receipt with year model in the name of the applicant;
- Operator’s Data Sheet with complete details, latest picture and valid
Driver’s License/s of authorized driver/s.
II. PROCESS FLOW
STEP 1 – Verification of Name in the Database
STEP 2 – Evaluation of Requirements
STEP 3 – Issuance of Payment Order Slip
STEP 4 – Payment
STEP 5 – Receiving of Application
III. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED DURING THE
- Bank Certificate of Conformity (if the Unit is under financing)
- Proof of Existence and Sufficiency of Garage
a. Location map;
b. Dimension of Garage
c. If the applicant is the owner of the garage, Transfer Certificate of Title
(TCT)/Tax Declaration in the name of the applicant; if not, notarized
Contract of Lease/Authority to use with TCT of Lessor;
d. LGU Zoning Certificate for the location of the garage for three (3)
- Proof of Financial Capability
a. Certified True Copy of latest Income Tax Return received by the BIR
or BIR Form 2136
b. Proof of Bank Deposit in the amount of Php 50,000.
- 5R Photograph of units subject of the application.
(Front Back and sides of the vehicles)
Note: Photo should include the front page of a Newspaper to show
the date when the pictures were taken.
- DTI Business Name Registration
- BIR Certificate of Registration to engage in Transport Service or Proof of
- Proof of Publication
a. Affidavit of Publication by the publisher
b. Copies of Publication
Filing Fee – PhP 510.00 first 2 units
Additional PhP 70.00 for 3rd unit
LRF – PhP 10.00
Inspection Fee – PhP 50.00
PA Fee – PhP 250.00