- The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board, through the proposed 2019 LTFRB Budget and the 2019 Indicative APP, intends to apply the sum of Philippine Pesos Ten Million Nine Hundred Seven Thousand Pesos (Php 10,907,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) as payment under the contract for the provision of Various Information and Communication Technology Equipment for CY 2019. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat/Procurement Section, 3rd Floor-Central Office, Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), East Avenue, Quezon City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.The LTFRB now invites bids for items listed above. Delivery of the items is required for a period of thirty (30) days. Bidders should have completed, within the past three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 03, 2019 to June 24, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Philippine Pesos Twenty Five Thousand (Php 25,000.00)
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The LTFRB will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 10, 2019 at 9:00 am at the LTFRB Mini Conference Room, 3rd Floor, East Avenue, Quezon City which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 24, 2019 at 2:00 PM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on June 24, 2019 at 2:30 PM onwards at LTFRB Mini-Conference Room, 3rd Floor, East Avenue, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The LTFRB reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EVELYN G. ORCAJADA
Procurement Unit, 3rd Floor, LTFRB Building,
East Avenue, Quezon City
Telefax No. 925-84-10
Email add: email@example.com
NIDA P. QUIBIC
OIC–BAC Chairperson and
Chief, Information Systems Management Division
For more details, click the link below:
PBD for Goods Various ICT EQUIPMENT