1. The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board, through the General Appropriations Act of 2020, intends to apply the sum of Philippine Pesos One Million Seven Hundred Ten Thousand Pesos (Php 1,710,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for payment for the Supply and Delivery of 16 Air-conditioning Units for CY 2020. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
|LOT||Split Type Aircon 1.5 HP |
Split Type Aircon 2.5 HP
Floor Mounted 5 TR
Ceiling Cassette 3 TR
Floor Mounted 3 TR
2. The LTFRB now invites bids for items listed above. Delivery of the items is required for a period of thirty (30) days. Bidders should have completed, within the past three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat/Procurement Section, 3rd Floor-Central Office, Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), East Avenue, Quezon City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 19, 2020 to July 9, 2020 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Philippine Pesos Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00)
6. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
7. The LTFRB will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 29, 2020 at 2:00 pm at the LTFRB Mini Conference Room, 3rd Floor, East Avenue, Quezon City which shall beopen to prospective bidders.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before July 9, 2020 at 10:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
9. Bid opening shall be on July 9, 2020 at 10:30 AM onwards at LTFRB Mini-Conference Room, 3rd Floor, East Avenue, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.9. The LTFRBreserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
EVELYN G. ORCAJADA
Procurement Unit, 3rd Floor, LTFRB Building
East Avenue, Quezon City
Telefax No. 529-71-28 loc 832
Email add: email@example.com
NIDA P. QUIBIC
BAC Chairperson and
Chief, Information Systems Management Division