- The LAND TRANSPORTATION FRANCHISING AND REGULATORY BOARD- CENTRAL OFFICE (LTFRB-CO) under the proposed 2021 LTFRB Budget and the 2021 Indicative APP, intends to apply the sum of Four Million Two Hundred Twenty Thousand Pesos(Php4,220,000.00) inclusive of taxes, being the proposed Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for the supply and delivery of Janitorial Services for a period of one year (January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The LTFRB now invites bids for the procurement of:
|Description||Number of Personnel||Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC)|
- Bidders should have completed, within the past three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Office of the Bids and Awards Committee, Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), 3rd/Floor Procurement Unit, East Avenue, Quezon City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the same address from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from Monday to Friday.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on 03 November 2020 until 23 November 2020 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Philippine Pesos Five Thousand (Php5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The LTFRB will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (face – to-face) on 11 November 2020 at 10:00 A.M. at the LTFRB mini-conference room, 3rd Floor, LTFRB Bldg., East Avenue, Quezon City which shall be open to all prospective bidders.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 a.m. of 23 November 2020. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening (face – to-face) shall be at 10:30 A.M. of 23 November 2020 at LTFRB mini-conference room, 3rd Floor, LTFRB Bldg., East Avenue, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The LTFRB reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
3rd Floor LTFRB Bldg., East Avenue, Q.C.
Tel. No. /Fax : 5297128
Email Address : procurement@LTFRB.gov.ph
NIDA P. QUIBIC
Please more information, please click HERE.