- The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board, under the proposed 2021 LTFRB Budget and the 2021 Indicative APP, intends to apply the sum of Philippine Pesos Ten Million Nine Hundred Eighty Four Thousand Six Hundred Forty Pesos only (Php 10,984,640.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for payment under the contract for the Supply, Delivery, Design, Testing and Installation of Network Infrastructure Rehabilitation of LTFRB Central Office for CY 2021. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The LTFRB now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required for a period of NINETY (90) days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within the past five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BAC Secretariat/Procurement Section, 3rd Floor-Central Office, Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), East Avenue, Quezon Cityand inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 05 January 2021 to 25 January 2021from the given address and website(s) belowand upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Philippine Pesos Ten Thousand (Php 10,000.00).The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees to be presented in person.
- The LTFRBwill hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 13 January 2021 at 2:00 pm at the Mini-Conference Room, 3rd Floor, East Avenue, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below, on or before 25 January 2021 at 2:00 pm.Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 25 January 2021 at 2:30 pm at the given address below Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The LTFRBreserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EVELYN G. ORCAJADA
Procurement Unit, 3rd Floor, LTFRB Building,
East Avenue, Quezon City
Telefax No. 529-7128 loc 832
Email add: procurement@LTFRB.gov.ph
12. You may visit the our official website at LTFRB.gov.ph for downloading of Bidding Documents. Please click HERE.
NIDA P. QUIBIC