- The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), through the General Appropriations Act for FY 2016,intends to apply the sum of Sixty Five Million Eight Hundred Fifty Two Thousand Nine Hundred Five Pesos and 69/100 (Php 65,852,905.69) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Office Building of LTFRB Cebu Regional Office Building. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The LTFRB now invites bids for Construction of Office Building of LTFRB Cebu Regional Office Building. Completion of the Works is required within Three Hundred Sixty (360) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as 5the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from LTFRB and inspect the Bidding Documents at BAC Secretariat/Procurement Section, 3rd Floor Central Office, Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), East Avenue, Quezon City, during Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from January 10, 2019 to January 30, 2019 at the BAC Secretariat/Procurement Section, 3rd Floor Central Office, Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), East Avenue, Quezon City and upon payment of Bidding Documents in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 50,000.00).Bidders’ authorized representative shall present and submit letter of authorization upon purchase of the bidding documents.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and at the LTFRB website, www.http://ltfrb.gov.ph, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The LTFRB will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on January 21, 2019 at 10:00 am, at LTFRB Mini Conference Room, 3rd Floor, East Avenue, Quezon City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the Bids and Awards Committee of the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board at the address below on or before January 30, 2019 at 10:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids opening shall be on January 30, 2019 at 10:30 am at LTFRB Mini Conference Room, 3rd Floor, East Avenue, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The LTFRB reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- Please address further inquiries to:
EVELYN G. ORCAJADA
Head, BAC Secretariat
Procurement Unit, 3rd Floor, LTFRB Building
East Avenue, Quezon City
For more information, click on the link below: